The world has changed - that’s a fact. And here at Hotels VIVA we’re changing with
it. Keeping our positive attitude, driven by our motto “FUN BEGINS HERE!”, we’ve
put in place every measure to ensure that, whatever happens, you don’t have to
forgo your well-deserved holiday.
In this life, having the right attitude makes everything much better. And with that in
mind, we want to answer all the questions you’re undoubtedly asking yourself in
these uncertain times. So, here goes:
- Can reservations for the coming months be made at Hotels VIVA?
Hotels VIVA was one of the first chains to participate in the pilot program and implemented a complete safety plan to offer you a safe vacation. Four of our 6 hotels remain open. If the situation changes, we would transfer you to one of our hotels and the room category of your reservation and hotel category would always be retained and / or increased. If you would like to change your reservation, you can do so by contacting us (see the next question for more information). You can book your stay at our guaranteed best price on our website.
- I have a non-refundable reservation for the next few months. What will happen to it?If you made a reservation with a non-refundable rate, we describe the options we offer from Hotels VIVA:
You can change the dates of your reservation. If you already know the dates of your next visit for 2020 or 2021, let us know and we will change your reservation. Please note that by changing dates, the total price of the reservation may vary.
If you don't know the dates yet, don't worry. We will issue a voucher for the already paid amount, valid for stays until the end of the 2021. You can redeem it at any time at Hotels VIVA
We would also like to honor your trust in Hotels VIVA with a 10% discount on the total amount.
- You offer to change the reservation for next year, but can you assure me that Hotels VIVA will continue to be active until then?
Hotels VIVA is a consolidated company, financially strong and secure, with more than 20 years of history. It is part of a highly diversified group of companies in the hotel and other sectors with a presence in Europe and the Caribbean. We are the owners of the hotels we manage, with no problems with solvency. So much so that we didn't have to restructure. We are supported by both financial institutions and the family that owns the company.
- What special measures and services besides the above include the Care & Safety program?
At Hotels VIVA, we are particularly concerned about the safety of our guests and we believe that this is beyond the possible inconvenience that some measures may cause.
For this reason, we have created a very comprehensive emergency plan and a package of measures under the name Care & Safety from VIVA
- How does it affect buffets?The gastronomic offer is a fundamental pillar of our product. We strive to maintain the essence of the buffet but take important security measures. We offer a assisted buffet, a personal service that, among other things, monitors the vigilance of our employees regarding compliance with safety and hygiene regulations, presentations on individual dishes and the availability of on-demand cooking (show cooking).
- Will there be times for breakfast and dinner?Two meal times are set up with a 50% limited capacity to ensure the distance between the tables. If the minimum distance can be maintained, no schedules need to be created.
- Is it served à la carte or is there only a buffet?In the initial phase, a buffet service with the appropriate security measures, more show cooking, individual portions, etc. is offered at breakfast. In this phase, lunch and dinner are served à la carte at the table. We will continuously adjust and change these measures in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
- Will there be a wellness offer?
- Will all pools be open?
The pools and solarium areas will be open with a capacity limited to 75% to ensure 2 meters between the loungers of non-family units. Loungers are disinfected after each use. The use of flip-flops / sandals and towels in the pool area and on the loungers is mandatory. Indoor pools and saunas remain closed. We are not considering setting a time limit or schedule for using the pool.
- Will the beaches be open?
Access to the beach is currently guaranteed. The city council of the respective area ensures that the loungers are arranged in such a way that the minimum safety distance is maintained. There are no usual showers or foot baths on the beach.
Beach usage rules:
- Will there be an entertainment program? How does it develop?Activities always take place outdoors, as do shows.
- Can children use the playground or the kids' club?Yes, the mini club and the playground can be used by children. The activities only take place outdoors. Our entertainment team has organized fun and customized alternatives to ensure that your children enjoy their vacation to the maximum while maintaining a safe distance.
- What safety measures have been taken for the use of lifts?
It is recommended to use the stairs. If this is not possible, the hydroalcoholic gel must be used to access the elevator and is limited to one family per trip. The use of a mask is recommended.
- Do guests have to wear a mask?This year's vacation has a component of health security that must be respected. Both customers and employees are aware of the measures that need to be taken. It is recommended to wear a mask if the safety distance cannot be maintained. The mandatory use of a mask will continue to exist if the order of the Ministry of Health of the Spanish government remains in force.
- How does Hotels VIVA plan to manage hotel occupancy?
Our facilities are spacious, and the hotel's low occupancy rate makes it easy for our guests to enjoy every area and service.
- How does the transfer to / from the airport work?Please contact your touroperator or the agency through which the service has been reserved so that they can better inform you. You can also rent a transfer service through our website.
- What is the security procedure at the arrival airport?We recommend the procedure for Palma de Mallorca Airport on the AENA website or by email
- Can I travel to Mallorca without having to quarantine?Foreign tourists can arrive in Spain from June 21st without having to quarantine for 14 days. The necessary conditions for health security are guaranteed, for example control measures at the country's entry points.
- Has access to certain nationalities in hotels been restricted?For our part, there are no restrictions on the arrival of guests. Regarding the entry of international travelers to Spain, we recommend that you contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country of origin.
- Does VIVA offer discounts to medical staff?
- Do guests have to wear a mask?The use of face masks is invaluable in our hotels if the recommended minimum distance to those who are not traveling with you cannot be maintained. At the pool area while sunbathing, in the pool when cooling down, in the dining rooms, restaurants and bars while enjoying your food and drinks and during the entertainment program, wearing a face mask is not compulsory. Outside the hotel complex, face masks are not required at the beach, the seafront, in the countryside, in the mountains or when carrying out sports activities.
All measures remain in effect and may vary or be flexible depending on the official regulations published by the Ministry of Health.
And if you have any query or concern that we haven’t addressed, please remember
our Call Centre Team is just a phone call away. Mallorca is waiting for you!
It’s undoubtedly one of the best water parks...
In the southeast of the island of Mallorca...
Mallorca is an island where you can enjoy the...
A magical island that dazzles us with its ...
Crystal clear waters, gentle waves and...
Mike, this offer’s been carefully
tailored for you
BE FIRST TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR PROMOTIONS!