Why do we usecookies and process browsing data?
By continuing to use our website without disabling cookies, you express your consent to their installation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that websites send to the devices that connect to them. Though the purposes of cookies are often technical in nature, they can also make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they may be used to recognise the user.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the website owner (which are called “own cookies”) and others that are controlled by third parties (known as “third-party cookies”), for example, because they provide a tool or a functionality integrated into the website.
Some cookies are deleted once browsing on the website is completed (session cookies), while other ones may be stored on the device of users and be accessed for longer (persistent cookies).
What kind of cookies do we use, and what for?
On this website, we use the following kind of cookies:
1. Technical cookies, necessary for providing services
We use technical cookies to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are necessary for browsing the website and for using its various options and services, such as, for example, monitoring traffic and forwarding of data, identifying the session, using security elements during browsing, or sharing content on social networks.
- FACEBOOK CONNECT – FACEBOOK: head office 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA, 94304. You can obtain more information on these cookies and on how to disable them at https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy and https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- GOOGLE TAG MANAGER: GOOGLE, INC., head office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. US. For more information on these cookies: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
2. Customisation cookies
In order to enhance the browsing experience on our website, we use customisation cookies enabling us to configure the website and its services based on user preferences, or on the general features of their device, for example the browser used and its version, the operating system installed, etc.
These cookies are used, for example, to store the settings that have been chosen by users during their visits, to localise the website content based on their language or location, or to keep registered users logged in.
3. Analysis cookies
Analysis cookies make it possible to measure and analyse website activities and draw up browsing profiles of users.
We use the GOOGLE ANALYTICS and YAHOO ANALYTICS cookies, to draw up anonymous and aggregate statistics enabling us to understand how our users use our website, with the aim of improving it and tailoring it to our users’ preferences.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS and GA AUDIENCES are tools provided by the company Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. You can obtain more information on how they work and the cookies used for this service at the following links:
You can disable them by installing in your browser the Opt-out Browser Add-on created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
YAHOO ANALYTICS is a tool provided by the company Yahoo! Inc., with head office at
701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA, 98089, USA. You can obtain more information on how YAHOO ANALYTICS works and how to disable them at the following link https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/products/developer/index.htm
Typical data from your browsing that may be analysed are:
- The provider’s (ISP) domain name and/or the IP address that gives you access to the internet. For example, a user of the xxx provider may be identified only with the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. In this way, we can draw up statistics on the countries and servers that most often visit our website.
- The time and date our website is accessed. This enables us to verify the times with greatest traffic, and to make specific adjustments to avoid overloading problems at our peak times.
- The internet address of the link that leads to our website. Thanks to this information, we are able to discover the effectiveness of the various banners and links that lead to our server, with the aim of boosting the ones that offer the best results.
- The number of daily visitors for each section. This enables us to know what the most successful sections are, and to increase and improve their content, to ensure users have a more rewarding experience.
4. Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies to manage our advertising spaces. These cookies make it possible to manage these spaces based on technical criteria, such as the content published and the frequency with which these advertisements are displayed.
During your browsing, this kind of cookies may be installed by the third parties listed below (Note: Since we do not control them, we do not accept any responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information and privacy polices relating to these cookies)
- HubSpot, Inc., 25 First St., 2nd floor Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141. For more information: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Ve Interactive, Ltd., 15-19 Bakers Row, London, EC1R 3DG. For more information: http://www.veinteractive.com/us/about-us/legal-policies/privacy-policy/
- IPONWEB 16 Garrick Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9BA. For more information: http://www.iponweb.com/privacy-policy/
- Yahoo! Inc, 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA, 94089. For more information: https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/relevantads.html
To ensure our online advertising is suitable and relevant, on occasion we use online targeted advertising programmes, thus promoting our website and achieving better effectiveness of the advertising displayed. The companies that cooperate with us in these programmes may display advertising based on your tastes and interests gauged from the information generated by your browsing on our website, or that of third parties taking part in the programme. For this purpose, said entities that cooperate with us may install a cookie in your browser to identify you as part of the relevant audience. They may also detect that you have previously visited our website by using a tracking cookie installed by it.
You can obtain more information on online behavioural advertising and how to manage your browser privacy to refuse this kind of processing at www.youronlinechoices.eu
During your browsing, targeted advertising cookies of the third parties listed below may be installed (Note: Since we do not control them, we do not accept any responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information and privacy polices relating to these cookies).
- DOUBLECLICK AND GOOGLE ADWORDS - GOOGLE, INC., head office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. US. For more information on these cookies: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ y https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en. You can disable DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick disabling page (http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx).
- CUSTOM AUDIENCE FACEBOOK - FACEBOOK, INC., head office at 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA, and FACEBOOK SPAIN, S.L., head office at Calle Pinar, 5, MADRID 28006. More information on this programme can be found at www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/. More details on the cookies used by Facebook are at https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter. More information on disabling Facebook cookies at https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies/ or as indicated at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/en.
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage cookies?
Internet users have the option not to receive cookies, to delete them, or be informed about their use by configuring their browser. To find out how to manage cookies on your browser, we recommend you consult its help section.
For your convenience, below you can find information on the management of cookies provided by the main browsers:
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the website’s functionalities.
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, users may also use the disabling page of the NAI, Network Advertising Initiative.
Page in English: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html