PFor travel lovers, the sea is so appealing, and the Mediterranean is one of the most popular holiday destinations of all.
Feeling the soothing sound of the waves at any time of the day and sensing the sea breeze are two of the greatest pleasures of staying in beachfront hotels.
In fact, these hotels are the leading types of accommodation for the summer months in Mallorca, and they're an unbeatable option if you want to enjoy a few days of relaxation:
- Their location makes it easy to go from your bed to the beach in just a few steps.
- They usually offer beach-related services such as the rental of parasols, towels, sun loungers, and even water sports equipment.
- They have spacious rooms with sea views and other services such as rooftop bars or a pool bar, as well as swimming pools, restaurants, etc.
- You can enjoy the beach for a stroll or a dip whenever you feel like it, without having to depend on schedules or means of transport.
What is the difference between a frontline hotel, a beachfront hotel and a beach hotel?
- Front line beach hotels. These are hotels or apartments located less than 100 metres from the beach. In some cases, you have to cross a promenade (or similar) to reach the beach; in others, you go directly from the hotel to the sand.
- Beachfront hotels. This term refers to hotels where the beach is right next to the hotel. In other words, when you leave the hotel, you're already on the beach. Some hotels of this type have their own beach or private access to it.
- Beach hotels. These are hotels that are only a few metres from the sea. Normally, you can see the sea from them and they're only a short walk away.
Beachfront or frontline hotels in Mallorca
When it comes to organising a getaway or a holiday, the first thing you need to do is to choose a destination that really appeals to you.
And if you've already settled on Mallorca, it's time to book accommodation that suits your needs.
All VIVA hotels are located in luxurious settings - on the frontline of the beach - or just a few metres from the sea...all to give you an unforgettable stay.
Would you like to get to know more about our beachfront hotels?
- VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & SPA. VIVA Cala Mesquida Resort & SPA is located less than 100 metres from Cala Mesquida. Cala Mesquida is one of the most idyllic beaches in Mallorca, and is well known for its clear waters, white sand, and dunes, combined with Mediterranean forest. The facilities and setting of this VIVA aparthotel are ideal for combining relaxation, holiday fun, and exercise. Its wide range of restaurants, variety of swimming pools (two main pools, one heated outdoor pool, two large jacuzzis and an aquatic Pirate Ship) and impressive views are some of the other great attractions on offer.
- VIVA Blue & Spa. The Aparthotel VIVA Blue & Spa is a paradise for families with children, as well as for sportsmen and women. It's in a fantastic location, next to the Natural Park of S'Albufera, declared of national interest by UNESCO. From our VIVA Blue & Spa hotel you can enjoy the best cycling routes to explore Mallorca's landscape. You can also enjoy delicious breakfasts with a refreshing, pleasant breeze, and beautiful views of the sea as a backdrop.
- VIVA Golf. VIVA Golf is an adults-only hotel set on one of the most breathtaking sandy beaches on Mallorca, on the north coast of the island. This premium accommodation offers the tranquillity of Hotels VIVA's Adults Only concept and comes complete with its own wellness centre (wellness Balneum). In addition, its rooms with their superior terrace have a hydro-massage pool and Balinese beds beside a large swimming pool with incredible sea views. And if you join our Selection Club category, you can enjoy extra attention, exclusive areas, and added comfort.
What are you waiting for to book our front line and beachfront hotels in Mallorca? Come and enjoy the VIVA experience!